Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » NAUKA I DRUŠTVO » RELIGIJA, FILOZOFIJA I PSIHOLOGIJA » Smjesten u ludnicu za ateiste » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
green green is a Male
Super Moderator

Poruka: 7086

Shocked Smjesten u ludnicu za ateiste Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

U Nigeriji je ovaj èovjek završio u mentalnoj bolnici za ateiste, jer ne vjeruje u Boga

A Nigerian man has been committed to a mental institute in Kano state despite being given a clean bill of health because he declared he did not believe in God. 29.gif

http://richarddawkins.net/2014/07/nigerian-put-in-mental-hospital-for-atheism/

A Nigerian man has been committed to a mental institute in Kano state despite being given a clean bill of health because he declared he did not believe in God, a humanist charity has said.

Mubarak Bala is being held against his will and forcibly medicated at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, where he has been kept since 13 June, the International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU) reports.

The chemical engineering graduate is allegedly being held on the grounds of a “personality change” because he declared himself an atheist despite being raised in a Muslim family in Kano, which is a mainly Muslim state.

The organisation says that when Mr Bala told his family he did not believe in God, they took him to a doctor and asked if he was mentally ill.

When this doctor found him to be fit and well, the family are then believed to have taken him to a second doctor who claimed he was suffering with a personality disorder. The family allegedly told this doctor he also made delusional claims that he was a “governor” and other “trivial lies”.

07-16-2014 14:30 green is offline Pregledaj poruke od green Dodaj green u listu prijatelja
    pasha pasha is a Male
    Super Moderator

Poruka: 9503

Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

a vidi ga jes crn, kakvi su im cigani kad je on ovakav 19.gif

neki naprave radost gdje god odu, neki kad god odu.
    Oscar Wilde

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane pasha dana 07-17-2014 u 07:10.

07-17-2014 07:10 pasha is offline Posalji Email za pasha Pregledaj poruke od pasha Dodaj pasha u listu prijatelja
    prowler2 prowler2 is a Male
    moforaja

Poruka: 5249

13.gif Ali shalu na stranu. To pokazuje koliko su ti Nigerijci muslimani normalni. To nema ni I od Islama. Fujjjjj...

07-17-2014 21:45 prowler2 is offline Pregledaj poruke od prowler2 Dodaj prowler2 u listu prijatelja
    STECAK STECAK is a Male
    moforaja

Poruka: 3604

Ovaj doktor bi , siguran sam , i tebi postavio istu dijagnozu 100% 13.gif

07-19-2014 00:18 STECAK is offline Pregledaj poruke od STECAK Dodaj STECAK u listu prijatelja
    Haidar
    SexNepoznat

Poruka: 338

Ima jedna lijepa, ne znam je li arapska ili perzijska prica, nije ni vazno, univerzalna je...

O zatrovanoj vodi, jednom koji je nije pio, o ludjacima itd itd...

Ako naletim na nju, postavit cu je ovde... Nekako mi pase na ovaj podforum...

01-28-2015 10:58 Haidar is offline Pregledaj poruke od Haidar Dodaj Haidar u listu prijatelja
    Haidar
    SexNepoznat

Poruka: 338

One day, the mysterious prophet-saint Khidr told the world, “In a few days, all water throughout the earth from natural sources will disappear, and be replaced with new water that will make people crazy when they drink it. However, any water that is specially stored will not undergo this transformation.”

Only a man named Hasan paid attention to this, and he gathered water and stored it in anticipation of the change.

Three days later, just as Khidr said, the water from natural sources stopped running, and was replaced by a new variety of water.

Everybody drank the new water except for Hasan, who had saved and specially stored the original water. And soon Hasan noticed that all the people began acting differently, and that they had no knowledge Khidr’s prophecy or of the day that the waters were changed.

When Hasan began interacting with the people, they thought that he was crazy, and they ostracized him.

Hasan continued to drink his stored water for a few more weeks, but he could not take the loneliness anymore, and he decided to drink the new water and become like everyone else.

From then on, the people regarded Hasan as a former madman who had his sanity renewed.

02.gif 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif

01-28-2015 11:03 Haidar is offline Pregledaj poruke od Haidar Dodaj Haidar u listu prijatelja
    prowler2 prowler2 is a Male
    moforaja

Poruka: 5249

citat od STECAK:

Naravno . Bili me I vi smatrali bolesnim ? 01.gif

01-28-2015 21:37 prowler2 is offline Pregledaj poruke od prowler2 Dodaj prowler2 u listu prijatelja
    Stari Grad Stari Grad is a Male
    moforaja

Poruka: 10597

citat od prowler2:

citat od STECAK:

Naravno . Bili me I vi smatrali bolesnim ? 01.gif

ne bi... ... možda samo malo zagrižljivim... 01.gif

(odakle sad iskopa ovaj steckov post 14.gif )

-

moju licnost , a ne moj forumski lik!!!
    ) uzasnoj , SVAKODNEVNOJ , kampanji proganjanja i omalovazavanja...
    ...sad ce se on malo presabrat pa napisat jedno dvije stranice seciranja moje licnosti i djela...sa papagajskim ponavljanjem niza neistina...
    .. dosta je vise i tebe i tvoje
      tiranije

01-28-2015 22:42 Stari Grad is offline Pregledaj poruke od Stari Grad Dodaj Stari Grad u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: later YIM Screenname: later
    nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
    Postavi novu temu Odgovori
    Go to:
    preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com