Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » ZABAVA » LJUBAV » Love Test » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
babusha babusha is a Male
Licnost Foruma '03

Poruka: 2957

Love Test Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Hajmo malo testiranja 33.gif 11.gif 04.gif

http://66.36.240.91/ask-quest_a.php?SectionID=4&pcode=122580&Login=&Info=EhNmLj

rezultate molim ovde (copy - paste) 27.gif 19.gif

19.gif

09-08-2004 23:22 babusha is offline Pregledaj poruke od babusha Dodaj babusha u listu prijatelja
      Dr. Dr. is a Male
      trudim se

Poruka: 189

Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships.

Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!

Ovo podvucceno je najzanimljivije..Jes da sam se dvoumio oko kucnih ljubimaca i nove ljubavi. 11.gif
      Dobar test.. 10.gif 10.gif

..100 ljudi,100 cudi..100 zena -> 200 sisa ...

09-08-2004 23:29 Dr. is offline Pregledaj poruke od Dr. Dodaj Dr. u listu prijatelja
      Licnost Foruma '03

pokretac teme Thread Started by babusha

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!
      Haris me odnio, ako ista kontam 04.gif 13.gif

19.gif

09-08-2004 23:35 babusha is offline Pregledaj poruke od babusha Dodaj babusha u listu prijatelja
          Dr. Dr. is a Male
          trudim se

Poruka: 189

Pa jes to od mene kopiro?Vidish da nam isto pishe 'not te djavo..hebesh ovaj test vaki 04.gif
          Nego,kako si odgovarao ako ne kontash ? 18.gif 19.gif
          U osnovi ti pishe da necesh dati guzice za ljubav 18.gif i da znash postaviti granice.Kazze ti da si realan samo tako i da se nishta ne sikerash,docice prava ljubav i za tebe hehehe 19.gif

..100 ljudi,100 cudi..100 zena -> 200 sisa ...

09-08-2004 23:41 Dr. is offline Pregledaj poruke od Dr. Dodaj Dr. u listu prijatelja
          Licnost Foruma '03

13.gif Jao testa 04.gif

19.gif

09-08-2004 23:44 babusha is offline Pregledaj poruke od babusha Dodaj babusha u listu prijatelja
              TigricaX TigricaX is a Female
              zvrk hanuma

Poruka: 6104

Gluho bilo, meni isto pise k'o vama dvojici 21.gif 13.gif 13.gif 13.gif

___________________________________________________________________
              "Nema ljepše nade od one što je nikla iz tuge
              i nema ljepših snova od onih što ih raða bol."

09-09-2004 00:29 TigricaX is offline Pregledaj poruke od TigricaX Dodaj TigricaX u listu prijatelja
              Princ-s-Neretve Princ-s-Neretve is a Male
              Licnost godine '05

Poruka: 9946

Love doesn't appear to make your world go 'round. When it comes to romance, you're generally not willing to make sacrifices or put your partner's needs ahead of your own. In fact, you seem to be a tad on the selfish side. You've got a take-me-as-I-am attitude, and don't behave in particularly giving, loyal ways. Perhaps you've just never been madly and deeply in love, so can't imagine putting in such effort for another person. If this is the case, a special someone may someday turn you around. If you're in a relationship right now, however, you should take a look at the way you're treating your partner. Don't you think they deserve a little better? You don't have to make huge sacrifices or ignore your own needs for your loved one, but you definitely should learn to give a little

Golemo !!!! 07.gif

Kompleks je ko qrac kad se digne jebaji ga 19.gif
                  13.gif

09-09-2004 01:09 Princ-s-Neretve is offline Posalji Email za Princ-s-Neretve Pregledaj poruke od Princ-s-Neretve Dodaj Princ-s-Neretve u listu prijatelja
                  Black_Witch Black_Witch is a Female
                  rodjena

Poruka: 985

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!
                  14.gif 13.gif

09-09-2004 02:14 Black_Witch is offline Posalji Email za Black_Witch Pregledaj poruke od Black_Witch Dodaj Black_Witch u listu prijatelja
                  Krofnica Krofnica is a Female
                  miss foruma '04

Poruka: 749

02.gif 02.gif

09-09-2004 03:05 Krofnica is offline Posalji email za Krofnica Pregledaj poruke od Krofnica Dodaj Krofnica u listu prijatelja
                    tana tana is a Male
                    rigorozni

Poruka: 17853

boni ovo je za zene test

dje ste poletili

joj joj ovog babushe 07.gif

kad ce mostar mama?

09-09-2004 04:20 tana is offline Posalji email za tana Homepage of tana Pregledaj poruke od tana Dodaj tana u listu prijatelja
                    calimero calimero is a Female
                    avenija kruzno

Poruka: 157

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'! 29.gif 14.gif 19.gif

09-09-2004 04:52 calimero is offline Posalji Email za calimero Pregledaj poruke od calimero Dodaj calimero u listu prijatelja
                    Licnost Foruma '03

Haj bogati Tana
                    sta vazda trazish dlaku u jajaetu 04.gif 35.gif 13.gif
                    eno na onoj stranici
                    ima hejbet testova
                    pa nadji sebi jedan
                    sta si na moj test navalio
                    Cuj zenski test21.gif 21.gif 35.gif 35.gif 04.gif
                    (jesi gledo onaj dole test na erotici) 04.gif 13.gif

19.gif

09-09-2004 06:39 babusha is offline Pregledaj poruke od babusha Dodaj babusha u listu prijatelja
                        VraGicA VraGicA is a Female
                        trudim se

Poruka: 193

11.gif

~102~

~102~

09-09-2004 13:51 VraGicA is offline Posalji Email za VraGicA Pregledaj poruke od VraGicA Dodaj VraGicA u listu prijatelja
                          beli beli is a Male
                          moforaja

Poruka: 4103

Hebiga izgleda da prepisujemo svi od jednoga/ne.... 35.gif 19.gif 19.gif 10.gif

audicija u Holiwoodu sutra akshamli...
                          autobus iza Hita polazi oko sedam ujutru, ako vozac ne potegne prethodne noci....
                          Princ cuvaj mjesto na seciji....

09-09-2004 14:25 beli is offline Posalji Email za beli Pregledaj poruke od beli Dodaj beli u listu prijatelja
                          Aleksandra Aleksandra is a Female
                          moforaja

Poruka: 10251

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'! 05.gif

09-09-2004 14:45 Aleksandra is offline Posalji Email za Aleksandra Pregledaj poruke od Aleksandra Dodaj Aleksandra u listu prijatelja
                                  Princ-s-Neretve Princ-s-Neretve is a Male
                                  Licnost godine '05

Poruka: 9946

Bogami Beli ja ne prepisujem, sigurno mi je Babusha podvalio nesto !!!!! 13.gif

Kompleks je ko qrac kad se digne jebaji ga 19.gif
                                      13.gif

09-09-2004 18:38 Princ-s-Neretve is offline Posalji Email za Princ-s-Neretve Pregledaj poruke od Princ-s-Neretve Dodaj Princ-s-Neretve u listu prijatelja
                                      obrisan
                                      Gost

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time.

09-09-2004 18:41
                                      nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
                                      Postavi novu temu Odgovori
                                      Go to:
                                      preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com