Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » NAUKA I DRUŠTVO » RELIGIJA, FILOZOFIJA I PSIHOLOGIJA » Koja je religija prava za VAS » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Stranica (2): [1] 2 sljedeca » Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
Musala Musala is a Male
rodjeni

Poruka: 1304

Koja je religija prava za VAS Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Evo jedan interesantan test gdje mozete da provjerite sami sebe01.gif
samo je rezultat prvog testa onaj pravi 19.gif

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

broj ispravljanja poruke: 2, zadnji put od strane Musala dana 10-26-2006 u 20:49.

10-26-2006 19:06 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
Musala Musala is a Male
rodjeni

pokretac teme Thread Started by Musala

Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Moji rezultati 29.gif Interesantno

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

79%
Islam

75%
Christianity

58%
Hinduism

58%
Buddhism

58%
atheism

54%
Judaism

50%

10-26-2006 19:16 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
tana tana is a Male
rigorozni

Poruka: 17879

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam 100%
Judaism 67%
Paganism 67%
Buddhism 33%
Christianity 25%
Satanism 25%
agnosticism 17%
Hinduism 0%
atheism 0%

10-26-2006 19:18 tana is offline Posalji email za tana Homepage of tana Pregledaj poruke od tana Dodaj tana u listu prijatelja
tana tana is a Male
rigorozni

interesantan test

10-26-2006 19:18 tana is offline Posalji email za tana Homepage of tana Pregledaj poruke od tana Dodaj tana u listu prijatelja
mostarka79 mostarka79 is a Female
bice nesto od mene

Poruka: 561

21.gif

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

58%
Buddhism

54%
Judaism

54%
Satanism

54%
Christianity

54%
Islam

50%
Hinduism

50%
Paganism

38%
agnosticism

29%

21.gif

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane mostarka79 dana 10-26-2006 u 20:54.

10-26-2006 20:28 mostarka79 is offline Pregledaj poruke od mostarka79 Dodaj mostarka79 u listu prijatelja
refleksija refleksija is a Female
moforaja

Poruka: 3364

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

83%
Paganism

75%
agnosticism

71%
Buddhism

67%
Hinduism

54%
Satanism

54%
Judaism

38%
Christianity

33%
atheism

25%

eto 02.gif

Crkvena zvona i ezan se sve jace cuju da bi nadglasali kurlanje praznih stomaka!

10-26-2006 20:38 refleksija is offline Pregledaj poruke od refleksija Dodaj refleksija u listu prijatelja
    Musala Musala is a Male
    rodjeni

RE: Koja je religija prava za VAS Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

citat od Musala:

10-26-2006 20:49 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
    Musala Musala is a Male
    rodjeni

RE: Koja je religija prava za VAS Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

citat od Musala:

citat od Musala:

Vjerujem da je prvi test najblizi odgovoru 29.gif
    Ja uzeo vise testova, nisam kopirao odgovore ni stelio rezultate i svaki test ispao razlicit. 19.gif

10-26-2006 20:52 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
    mostarka79 mostarka79 is a Female
    bice nesto od mene

Poruka: 561

citat od Musala:

citat od Musala:

citat od Musala:

Ja uzeo vise testova, nisam kopirao odgovore ni stelio rezultate i svaki test ispao razlicit. 19.gif

i ja sam to uradila
    ma ovo je neki supljak 04.gif

10-26-2006 20:59 mostarka79 is offline Pregledaj poruke od mostarka79 Dodaj mostarka79 u listu prijatelja
    Musala Musala is a Male
    rodjeni

nije supljak vec obicni test.
    ipak mislim da je prvi rezultat testa najbolji 19.gif

naravno test se moze uzimati nekoliko puta i steliti kakav god rezultat da zeljeli
    ali uzimanjem vise testova lazemo sami sebe.

Eto ja u drugom testu dobio rezultat Islam a u trecem pokusaju ispao Budista 19.gif

broj ispravljanja poruke: 3, zadnji put od strane Musala dana 10-26-2006 u 21:05.

10-26-2006 21:04 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
    Musala Musala is a Male
    rodjeni

Ako neko slucajno ne zna za ove nazive ili ne pozna religije navedene u ovome testu neka pita pa cu mu objasniti koja je koja. naravno u najkracim crtama. 10.gif

10-26-2006 21:11 Musala is offline Posalji email za Musala Pregledaj poruke od Musala Dodaj Musala u listu prijatelja
    Nepoznata1
    Gost

Meni test djeluje navno napravljen, pa vi recite sta hocete....

igrala sam se malo "namijestajuci" odgovore i rezultati sljedeci....

Ako covjek vjeruje u sebe u prirodu, pri tome koristeci ekstremne solucije DA/NE Satanista je 21.gif 19.gif

Ako je skroz moderisan, s vecinom srednjih odgovora i protiv Hriscanskih ideja, Islam je solucija....

U koliko obozava Isusa i tome slicne ideje i na njih odgovara sa ekstrenim DA Hricanin....

Odoh provjerit kako se postaje Budista i Ateista, pa cu i to napisati 19.gif

10-26-2006 21:26
    First Lady First Lady is a Female
    samo sto nisam

Poruka: 1404

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism
    100%

Satanism (13.gif qq meni)
    67%

atheism
    63%

Islam
    63%

Buddhism
    63%

Judaism
    58%

Hinduism
    58%

Paganism
    58%

Christianity
    33%

10-27-2006 05:15 First Lady is offline Posalji email za First Lady Pregledaj poruke od First Lady Dodaj First Lady u listu prijatelja
    Sjeta Sjeta is a Female
    seka

Poruka: 528

Buddhism
    83%

Islam
    79%

Hinduism
    79%

Paganism
    63%

Satanism
    63%

Judaism
    54%

Christianity
    50%

atheism
    42%

agnosticism
    25%

cute :)

10-28-2006 17:24 Sjeta is offline Pregledaj poruke od Sjeta Dodaj Sjeta u listu prijatelja
      beli beli is a Male
      moforaja

Poruka: 4109

Kaurin bez testa.... 23.gif 35.gif 04.gif 04.gif

10-28-2006 17:30 beli is offline Posalji Email za beli Pregledaj poruke od beli Dodaj beli u listu prijatelja
      PROWLER PROWLER is a Male
      puter

Poruka: 97

ISLAM GOLEMO iako sam ateista. Test je izgleda pravo da ne kazem glup . Ili neshto nije uredu ,ili ja nisam svjestan da sam islamist.

10-29-2006 02:30 PROWLER is offline Pregledaj poruke od PROWLER Dodaj PROWLER u listu prijatelja
      hercegovka84 hercegovka84 is a Female
      raja

Poruka: 1874

You scored as Islam.

Islam

100%
      Judaism

58%
      Buddhism

42%
      Christianity

33%
      Paganism

29%
      Hinduism

17%
      Satanism

17%
      atheism

13%
      agnosticism

0%

girl.gif

10-29-2006 05:23 hercegovka84 is offline Pregledaj poruke od hercegovka84 Dodaj hercegovka84 u listu prijatelja
        tana tana is a Male
        rigorozni

citat od Musala:

citat od Musala:

citat od Musala:

slazem se. ja sam doduse samo jednom radio ali pretpostavljam da bi svaki covjek drugi put vec malo "stelio" i natezo odgovore. samo prvi test ima smisla.

10-29-2006 08:05 tana is offline Posalji email za tana Homepage of tana Pregledaj poruke od tana Dodaj tana u listu prijatelja
        Dzani Dzani is a Male
        moforaja

Poruka: 2023

My Score

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism

88%
        Islam

75%
        Satanism

63%
        agnosticism

63%
        Judaism

58%
        atheism

46%
        Hinduism

38%
        Paganism

38%
        Christianity

10-29-2006 08:36 Dzani is offline Posalji Email za Dzani Pregledaj poruke od Dzani Dodaj Dzani u listu prijatelja
        R2-D2 R2-D2 is a Male
        BUKACHAAAAA

Poruka: 5594

Ima li dje science rubrika ?????
        Meni ne pase nista iz ovog izbora...

I do piss excellence in the morning..

11-10-2006 23:13 R2-D2 is offline Pregledaj poruke od R2-D2 Dodaj R2-D2 u listu prijatelja
        Stranica (2): [1] 2 sljedeca » nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
        Postavi novu temu Odgovori
        Go to:
        preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com