Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » RAZNO » AUTO MOTO KLUB » Pet najboljih automobilla na koje se koke loze!!! » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Stranica (2): [1] 2 sljedeca » Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
Emir Emir is a Male
samo sto nisam

Poruka: 1120

Thumb Up! Pet najboljih automobilla na koje se koke loze!!! Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Pod rednim brojem jedan je :
Ko drugi nego Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Specifications
Engine
Type: V12
Displacement cu in (cc): 366 (5999)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 620(456) / 7600
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 448(608) / 5600
Redline at RPM: 8400
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 245/40 R19 - 305/35 R20
Driveline: Rear Wheel Drive
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 183.7 × 77.2 × 52.6
Weight lb (kg): 3482 (1581)
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 3.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): > 205 (> 330)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (21.3)

Specifications
Engine
Type: V12
Displacement cu in (cc): 366 (5999)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 620(456) / 7600
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 448(608) / 5600
Redline at RPM: 8400
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 245/40 R19 - 305/35 R20
Driveline: Rear Wheel Drive
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 183.7 × 77.2 × 52.6
Weight lb (kg): 3482 (1581)
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 3.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): > 205 (> 330)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (21.3)

Za vise slika posjetite:

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/ferrari_599gtb.asp

Klikni da pogledas u stvarnoj velicini

11-03-2006 21:38 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
    Emir Emir is a Male
    samo sto nisam

pokretac teme Thread Started by Emir

Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Pod rednim brojem 2 je:

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo

11-03-2006 21:43 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
      Emir Emir is a Male
      samo sto nisam

Pod rednim brojem 3:
      2007 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

11-03-2006 21:45 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
        Emir Emir is a Male
        samo sto nisam

Pod rednim brojem 4:

2006 BMW M 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

11-03-2006 21:48 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
          Emir Emir is a Male
          samo sto nisam

Pod rednim brojem 5:
          2006 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

11-03-2006 21:51 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
            Emir Emir is a Male
            samo sto nisam

Tana brate koji se tebi najvise svidja, ovom porsheu slika mocna.

11-03-2006 21:53 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
              Emir Emir is a Male
              samo sto nisam

Updated:2006-11-02 14:15:43
              Best Babe Magnet Cars
              By MIRANDA LIGHTSTONE

There is a list of accomplishments each man sets out to complete throughout his life: complete an education, land a high-paying job, find a loving and beautiful wife, start a family, and finally retire comfortably. Nestled nicely between the high-paying job and finding a beautiful wife, lies a dream to obtain the ultimate symbol of success that will improve his outlook on life.

More From AskMen.com

These men could cause an accident:

Top 49
              Most Desirable Men
              Good-looking cars have long been associated with good-looking women. And there is some truth in the vehicular connection of woman and machine: Attractive women love attractive cars. It's all about a certain look, a certain attitude, and some cars speak for themselves -- sometimes with their name alone. Most women won't care about the power-to-weight ratio of a vehicle, but they'll quickly decide whether or not a car looks hot. Without question, there is a standard, well-known group of cars that perfectly fit the mold of "babe magnet."

Here is a list of five guaranteed-to-catch-her-eye automobiles scheduled for 2007.

1. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
              Why it's a babe magnet: She always wanted a pony, so you know she'll melt for this sexy stallion.

There are few car companies that can boast reactions of awe, jealousy, envy, lust, hatred, love, and sheer desire by simply uttering their name. Ferrari is definitely one of them. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what type, model, year, engine size, state or drivability your Italian stallion might be -- the key here is that you're driving a Ferrari. And the fact of the matter is that Ferrari has a degree of sex appeal that is far above any other exotic car.

Cars have become the ultimate fashion accessory, and it's always good to stick to the trends and to make sure that you have the latest look. In 2007, the Ferrari boutique has served up quite the number. The new 599 GTB Fiorano is the beauty and the beast in one machine. Every alluring inch of the Fiorano's all-aluminum body is designed for speed with a touch of high style.

Nothing was overlooked in the Fiorano, not even its name, which is the name of the circuit that Ferrari uses to test its vehicles. The 599 refers to the engine displacement. It's enough to invoke racing reveries and weekend getaways that would make James Bond envious. Producing 612 horsepower with its V12 engine, this steed is sure to make any woman cry out and beg for more. The cost of this sex-machine has not yet been determined, but speculations indicate $240,000. Can you really put a price on pure animal attraction?

2. Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
              Why it’s a babe magnet: This is the stuff dreams are made of -- now make hers come true.

Sitting a notch below true automotive sexual greatness is the baby bull itself, the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. This brutish drop-top will make the ladies swoon with a Colin Farrell bad-boy attitude. The newly designed convertible gives the standard Gallardo styling a new lease on life, and gives her more room to lean in for a closer look. With a price tag that hovers around $200,000, it's nearly impossible not to be dragged in by the powerful presence of this angularly modern sports car. Everything about this car begs to be noticed, whispered about and stared at -- there's no escaping attention in this ride, and that's just sitting still.

Equipped with a V10, this mini-Murcielago is no pushover with 520 horsepower and an engine sound that purrs with power. It's not difficult to see or hear why the Gallardo garners so much attention wherever it goes -- Lamborghini created a car with raw curb appeal that is nearly perfect.

3. Porsche 911 TurboPorsche
              Why it's a babe magnet: The name alone is enough to make her weak in the knees, so you should say it often.

If illusions or grandeur aren't enough for you and you truly want to rise above the average automobile on the road, then you must turn to the company that truly exudes an air of superiority -- Porsche. The name alone makes the speaker sound sophisticated and of good breeding.

For 2007, Porsche raised the bar on performance and styling once again with the new 911 Turbo. Porsche knows better than to undergo any radical reconstructive surgery: It has kept the famous protruding headlights and perfectly sculpted frame. Any babe will instantly recognize the greatness of the 911 Turbo.

Beneath its curvaceous form -- and vicious side intakes -- is a monster engine that produces 480 horsepower with a twin-turbo engine. The newly designed all-wheel drive system and the impressive Porsche Traction Management are engineered to keep this beauty hugging the road, even when you want to show off through some twisties.

If the handsome good looks of the 911 don't catch her eye, the rumble of the dual exhaust is sure to grab her attention -- Porsche's seduction skills are quite impressive. With only two seats, this $123,000 ride guarantees quality alone-time.

4. BMW M Coupe
              Why it's a babe magnet: Social status wrapped up in an oh-so-stylish package that you'll have a blast driving.

If the Mercedes seems a little too corporate for your taste, yet you still want to grab attention on the road and ride in luxury, the answer to your troubles is the BMW M Coupe and its elegant styling and brilliant mechanics. A sibling of the popular Z4 Roadster, the M Coupe offers a unique look and an impressive driving experience that's sure to wow.

More From AskMen.com

These men could cause an accident:

Top 49
              Most Desirable Men
              You can get her up to 60 mph in a mind-blowing 4.8 seconds -- a climax you'll be craving for in multiples. The M's stubby rear end is coiled and ready to spring into action with 333 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque -- just enough to take her breath away and leave her wanting more. This car is a status symbol and it's a status-maker. Whether you're driving to the corner for gas or cruising the downtown scene, the M Coupe gets the job done, and it makes you look damn good doing it. Hand-stitched leather interior, lumbar supported, and fully adjustable electronic seats ensure a comfortable ride. With a base MSRP of $48,900 the BMW truly becomes a sinful pleasure for both driver and passenger.

5. Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG
              Why it's a babe magnet: Women love smooth looks with a smooth ride.

At number five, bringing up the rear, though definitely not behind the times in either technology or engineering, is the ever-classy Mercedes SL55 AMG convertible. A window sticker of $129,500 demands that this vehicle not be overlooked. How could you anyway? Count the number of heads you turn driving the SL55 while sporting your grubby weekend wear. It's hard to keep track, huh?

Once you've really caught a woman's eye, let her experience what makes the SL55 AMG the stud that it truly is. This Merc is more than a pretty face with its sleek lines and flowing form -- it also packs 517 horsepower and a 5.5L V8 Kompressor engine. The supple interior will caress your lady's form (don't get jealous), and its sheer power will make her scream with delight.

The design of the 2007 SL55 remains true to its predecessors with a regal front nose and shapely back end. There’s just enough chrome on the grill to add an edge of aggressiveness that will make her moan. The ultra-smooth AMG automatic transmission ensures that the ride will be silky for both of you -- and you won’t have to worry about shifting any gears… unless she wants you to.

See Also: 6 Bridesmaid Cars

2006-10-26 12:06:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________________________________________________________

11-03-2006 21:56 Emir is offline Posalji Email za Emir Pregledaj poruke od Emir Dodaj Emir u listu prijatelja
                hercegovka84 hercegovka84 is a Female
                raja

Poruka: 1874

citat od Emir:

Pod rednim brojem 5:
                  2006 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

lijep ovaj bibi....hehehehhehe 13.gif 13.gif 13.gif ja se brate ne lozim na auta... 21.gif 21.gif 21.gif 21.gif 21.gif 04.gif 04.gif

girl.gif

11-03-2006 22:09 hercegovka84 is offline Pregledaj poruke od hercegovka84 Dodaj hercegovka84 u listu prijatelja
                  Djelmas Djelmas is a Male
                  bice nesto od mene

Poruka: 345

super tema Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

obozxajem ovu temu jer ja i Zela radimo s auta.

za pocetak sami > slika Zela iz svice kako gleda sta mu je otislo to jest koji dijo.

Skanderbeg i Klinton fala vam.

11-03-2006 22:13 Djelmas is offline Pregledaj poruke od Djelmas Dodaj Djelmas u listu prijatelja
                  capljinac capljinac is a Male
                  raja

Poruka: 1676

Nema brato jedan i jedini BMW X5 18.gif 10.gif

Kamen,krs i maslina
                  vinograd i Neretva
                  najljepsa je zemlja ta
                  moja Hercegovina.

11-03-2006 22:27 capljinac is offline Pregledaj poruke od capljinac Dodaj capljinac u listu prijatelja
                  hercegovka84 hercegovka84 is a Female
                  raja

Poruka: 1874

ma jok ....audi a8 je bolji... 04.gif 04.gif 04.gif 04.gif

girl.gif

11-03-2006 22:30 hercegovka84 is offline Pregledaj poruke od hercegovka84 Dodaj hercegovka84 u listu prijatelja
                    Djelmas Djelmas is a Male
                    bice nesto od mene

Poruka: 345

zela je s ovim golfom dvojkom digo naiboljju picku u maglaju

na mijestu 2

golf 2 10.gif

Skanderbeg i Klinton fala vam.

11-03-2006 22:35 Djelmas is offline Pregledaj poruke od Djelmas Dodaj Djelmas u listu prijatelja
                    belma_83 belma_83 is a Female
                    mofo beba

Poruka: 3

meni se nesvidza ova zuto boja 21.gif

11-03-2006 22:53 belma_83 is offline Pregledaj poruke od belma_83 Dodaj belma_83 u listu prijatelja
                    nidze veze nidze veze is a Female
                    miss foruma '05

Poruka: 4765

bas su bezeze 19.gif

Ljudi su, opcenito,
                      nalik na pse koji pocnu lajati
                      cim izdaleka zacuju
                      lajanje drugih pasa.

11-03-2006 22:54 nidze veze is offline Posalji email za nidze veze Pregledaj poruke od nidze veze Dodaj nidze veze u listu prijatelja
                    nik obrisan
                    Gost

Give me 5! 05.gif 07.gif 02.gif

11-04-2006 02:09
                    a_m_r_a82 a_m_r_a82 is a Female
                    seka

Poruka: 629

Ama zaba svi ovi moje auto snova je nova buba nekako mi je sva superiska 35.gif

11-04-2006 02:45 a_m_r_a82 is offline Homepage of a_m_r_a82 Pregledaj poruke od a_m_r_a82 Dodaj a_m_r_a82 u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: x YIM Screenname: x
                      _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ is a Male
                      raja

Poruka: 1665

citat od a_m_r_a82:

Ama zaba svi ovi moje auto snova je nova buba nekako mi je sva superiska 35.gif

A moj fina stara ocuvana ...

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane HAHAHAHAHA dana 08-03-2010 u 21:06

11-04-2006 03:09 _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ is offline Posalji email za _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ Homepage of _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ Pregledaj poruke od _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ Dodaj _RED_ARMY_ZALIK_ u listu prijatelja
                        Dzani Dzani is a Male
                        moforaja

Poruka: 2023

Imasli sliku od Mustanga Saleen? To je isto dobra makina brato 10.gif 550,000 Dollara kosta auto 13.gif

11-04-2006 12:56 Dzani is offline Posalji Email za Dzani Pregledaj poruke od Dzani Dodaj Dzani u listu prijatelja
                        tana tana is a Male
                        rigorozni

Poruka: 17887

citat od Emir:

Tana brate koji se tebi najvise svidja, ovom porsheu slika mocna.

emire brate slabo ti se ja razumijem u auta. ja imo wartburga i tita mi lozile se koke maximalno. sta bi tek da sam imo ferarija. 07.gif

kad ce mostar mama?

11-06-2006 16:40 tana is offline Posalji email za tana Homepage of tana Pregledaj poruke od tana Dodaj tana u listu prijatelja
                        First Lady First Lady is a Female
                        samo sto nisam

Poruka: 1404

bezze svih 5 29.gif

gdje je tu audi 17.gif 19.gif

Live, and let LIVE!!!

11-06-2006 18:21 First Lady is offline Posalji email za First Lady Pregledaj poruke od First Lady Dodaj First Lady u listu prijatelja
                        Stranica (2): [1] 2 sljedeca » nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
                        Postavi novu temu Odgovori
                        Go to:
                        preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com