Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » ZABAVA » SPORT » Boze sacuvaj!! » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
-Svjetlost- -Svjetlost- is a Male
raja

Poruka: 1736

Boze sacuvaj!! Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Jes da je star video ali golemo nisam znao

Basketball player paralyzed after headbutting concrete pole
During a 1993 playoff game in the Greek basketball league Serbian player Boban Jankoviæ paralyzed himself by slamming his head against a post out of frustration over a call made by a referee.

After being bound to a wheelchair for the final 13 years of his life, Jankoviæ gained weight, which exerted too much stress on his heart, and he eventually died of heart failure at the age of 42, on the date of June 28, 2006, while he was on a holiday cruise on the Greek island of Rhodes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d7a_1384805029

11-19-2013 00:36 -Svjetlost- is offline Posalji email za -Svjetlost- Homepage of -Svjetlost- Pregledaj poruke od -Svjetlost- Dodaj -Svjetlost- u listu prijatelja
nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Go to:
preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com