Register Kalendar Lista Forumasa Administratori i Moderatori Pretraga Foruma Pitanja i Odgovori Forum
Moforaja » NAUKA I DRUŠTVO » RELIGIJA, FILOZOFIJA I PSIHOLOGIJA » Why Islam ? » Vozdra Gost [Sezame otvori se|Registruj se]
Zadnja Poruka | Prva Neprocitana Poruka Print Page | Preporuci Prijatelju | Dodaj Temu u Favorites
Stranica (18): [1] 2 3 4 sljedeca » ... zadnja » Postavi novu temu Odgovori
Autor
Odgovor/Poruka « Prethodna Tema | Slijedeca Tema »
pravimostarac
SexNepoznat

Poruka: 3132

Why Islam ? Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

WHY ISLAM?

By Jaafar Sheikh Idris

Why Islam? The question “why?” demands a rational answer. However, many people think that it is not possible to give rational answers to ideological commitments. They believe that a commitment to any theistic ideology is an irrational act. One cannot deny the fact that many people do commit themselves illogically to various ideologies and continue to hold onto them only because they find themselves to be raised up in particular communities. They accept such ideologies in just the same way as they would accept a traditional form of dress handed down to them through the generations. Other people accept certain ideologies because they bring about certain ‘benefits’, as for example, a person might be deeply committed to a nationalistic ideology simply because it may be the best way to win the support of the masses and thereby gain personal political power.

Let us analyze two commonly found views regarding ideological commitments:

The first states that a commitment to any ideology which involves some type of deity must necessarily be irrational. The premise of those who say this is that the fundamental claims of all such ideologies are beyond the comprehension of the human mind. Those who have accepted such a premise have concluded that all types of such ‘belief’ must be based on irrational and imaginary thoughts rather than on reality.
The opposite view is held by people who seek to justify their ‘belief’ in certain irrational ideas by claiming that reason is limited. In fact, the followers of this ideology state that people should commit themselves to such ideas by simply having ‘faith’. The conclusion of these people is that ultimate reality must be irrational in essence and therefore incomprehensible to the human mind. They go on to say that their ideology must be accepted or ‘believed’ without reason, in order to attain some type of ‘salvation’.
This kind of argument is very difficult to accept because as human beings, we may ask: What do we have other than the usage of our minds for acquiring knowledge? If we are told to ‘believe’ in something that is irrational (i.e. beyond all reason), such as a type of being which is both mortal and immortal, we cannot possibly digest such an idea. Therefore it does not seem unnatural for us to demand that our way of thinking and living be based solely upon those concepts which can be verified as being true.
Going back to the first view regarding ideological commitments, we see that this view contends that we cannot and should not believe in that which we cannot comprehend. It is true that one cannot have an adequate mental picture of some scientific facts. For example, one cannot have an adequate mental or visual picture of the way in which bats ‘see’ by using ultrasonic waves. However, we know these concepts to be existent and true because of solid evidence based on our understanding of sound waves, logical analysis and experimentation and not because of some irrational ideas, even though we cannot have personal experiential knowledge of bat vision. In other words, in order to comprehend one does not have to actually have experience of, as this example illustrates, visual perception. Therefore, we can indeed say that we do comprehend that bat vision is based on ultrasound. We can, in other words, know of the existence and comprehend the nature of a cause through the evidence of the effects.
Now what about the concept of a singular, all-knowing entity which has created the universe? It is impossible to have any mental or visual picture of such an entity, for evidence tells us that this entity must be unlike anything in the universe because this entity must be independent of all matter, energy and motion and therefore also of time. The evidence for the existence of this single intelligence lies in the design of nature itself, which we can freely examine; hence, such an ideology must, logically speaking, be rational. If one realizes this – through confirmation – then one can proceed to answer the question: Why Islam?
One of the main problems with an atheistic ideology is that it cannot explain intelligence in the processes of the universe. Another problem is that it tends to deprive life of meaning. Furthermore, we know that human beings are naturally inclined to be honest; however, in atheism there is a denial of an ultimate originator and of anything beyond death, which creates a contradiction and leads to an inconsistency in behaviour – on the one hand a person would be inclined to be honest, and on the other to be dishonest ‘to make the most of this world’.[1]
Broadly speaking, with regard to theistic ideologies we have the revealed, the distorted and the man-made. One can easily say that a way of life communicated to humankind by the creator of this universe is preferred to man-made ideologies. If one wants to follow the advice of that which has made the universe and all that it contains, regarding what is beneficial or harmful, then it is better to refer to pristine communication from this originator, than to that communication which has been fabricated or distorted by man.
Those ideologies claiming to be based on revelations can be subjected to a number of tests, the first and most important of which is that of consistency. We must look for two types of consistency: internal and external. Internal consistency means that a statement made in a book must not contradict another statement in the same book. External consistency means that a statement made in a book must not contradict facts as we know, be they psychological, physical, chemical, historical, geographical, biological and so on. Applying these tests, consider the most important truth that all the supposedly revealed ideologies proclaim, that is, the existence and perfect attributes of God. God for all ideologies, that claim to be revealed, is supposed to be all knowing, all merciful, everlasting etc. However, some books imply that God’s knowledge is limited and imperfect by saying that, for example, God was deceived by a human. In contrast, the Quran provides the perfect concept of an all-knowing, singular originator of this universe. A book such as the Bible, that states that the heavens and the earth were made in six days and God was fatigued and had to rest on day seven, is not as reliable, in its totality, as a book such as the Quran, which speaks of the Big Bang, the expanding universe and galactical evolution and is far in advance of current science, constantly pre-empting our discoveries in nature and history.
This leads us to the next test – that of authenticity. The question that should be asked is whether the scriptures that we have today are indeed a communication from the Creator to humankind. A study of the history of Islam would show that the present Quran is exactly the same as that which was communicated over one thousand four hundred years ago. During its revelation it was committed to memory by a large number of people and also written down and organized exactly as the Prophet had instructed, to the letter, which we now possess unchanged.
Yet another test is that of comprehensiveness. A truly comprehensive ideology, revealed to humankind by the designer of the universe, would describe the most beneficial system in all spheres of life including the political, economical, social, medical and environmental spheres.
Then there is the test of universality. Clearly, an ideology which is historically or graphically bound is not as good as that which applicable to all human beings, irrespective of the time and place of their origin.
Since truth is timeless, those belief systems that espouse that one must believe in a Saviour who appeared on earth at a particular time, or else one will be cast into hell, by not being ‘saved’, have the problem of being time-bound belief systems that are unjust or redundant. They are unjust because they differentiate on a person’s salvation prospects by ‘accident of birth’. If one were born prior to the Saviour’s appearance, then how would one know the Saviour, in order for one to be saved? Indeed, we would have a perfectly valid excuse on the Day of Judgment for our ignorance. On the other hand, if it is not necessary to believe in such a Saviour, then such a Saviour becomes redundant, at least in this respect. Therefore, timelessness must be a property for any true belief system.
This leads to uniqueness. The truth must be unique and so must that belief system based upon it. From the example of timelessness, many belief systems espouse irrationality and ask one to ‘believe’ by adopting blind faith. As a result, they cannot give a reason for their beliefs, which they say are not based on reason, and if they do try to, they contradict themselves at the very outset, by giving reasons why one cannot use reason. All such belief systems therefore suffer from the timelessness problem, that leads to the uniqueness problem, which they all share or have in common. In other words, they are all non-unique in their irrationality The result of this is that they cannot attack other belief systems at their foundation because they will be undermining themselves.
A true belief system must also possess the property of labelessness. In other words it does not depend on labels, but seeks to go to the proper methodology as described above, by going to the essence of whether our belief encompasses the above criteria and indeed whether one is following these criteria in one’s behaviour. This also goes for the label “Islam” or “Muslim”; merely using such a label does not mean that one is following the pristine rationality that these words imply, or following the peaceful and just behaviour that such a belief demands.
Finally, we can see that the true belief system must possess rationality at its core as all these tests demand. However, one can only use rationality if one is sincerely seeking the truth and not bound by vested interests. One cannot be irrational and realize the true belief system if what one is adhering to is not: Consistent, authentic, comprehensive, universal, timeless, unique, labeless and rational. In conclusion, if one uses these tests and above all, rationality, one would find the Quran unique and worthy of investigation. It is interesting to note that the Quran itself stresses the above-mentioned approach. For example, in verse 82 of chapter 4, it is said, “Will they not ponder about the Quran? If it had been from other than God, then they would have surely found in it many inconsistencies.” Since the Quran is the source of Islam, we can see that it asks us to ask not only “Why Islam?” but shows us a method of disproving the Quran itself, the Quran being the basis of Islam. When one is on a genuine quest to determine the truth, nothing is above or exempt from the scrutiny of reason and evidence. The Quranic proclamation of ratiocination remains a timeless challenge for all those who seriously seek answers to the question Why Islam?

01-30-2015 00:35 pravimostarac is offline Pregledaj poruke od pravimostarac Dodaj pravimostarac u listu prijatelja
pravimostarac
SexNepoznat

pokretac teme Thread Started by pravimostarac

Odgovori i Citiraj         Odgovori Prijavi Moderatoru Idi na vrh Stranice

Gore spomenuti Dr, Jafar Sheik Idris u jednom od svojih predavanja kaže sljedeæe:

Unversum, kao nešto što nije postojalo nije moglo nastati iz nièega.
Da bi nešto postalo i nastalo ono zavisi od vanjskog uzroka da ga dovede u postojanje.

Ono što je došlo u postojanje moze biti privremeno / temporalno
Ili može biti trajno – everlasting.

I privremena i trajna egzistencija zavise o neèemu izvan njih. Oni zavise o vjeènom , o onome koje nema poèetka ni kraja, eternal cause.
Vjeèno je ono što dovodi druge stvari u postojanje i održava ih u postojanju, dakle te druge stvari zavise o vjeènom. Privremena stvar nemože kreirati, dovesti u postojanje drugu stvar
Sa druge strane vjeèni uzrok ne zavisi ni o èemu da bi postojalo.

01-30-2015 16:08 pravimostarac is offline Pregledaj poruke od pravimostarac Dodaj pravimostarac u listu prijatelja
vjetar vjetar is a Male
moforaja

Poruka: 13977

..ako bi nesto iz necega nastalo onda bi to sto je nastalo imalo svoj kraj ,onda bi neko sa prvom mogao postaviti pitanje sta je iza tog kraja ako to nesto ima pocetak ..ova teorija moze da se primjeni na one koji misle da je svemir ili suncev sistem nasto iz velikog praska ,ako je nesto nastalo iz toga praska po logici moralo bi da ima tamo negdje i svoj kraj ,jer svaki prasak ili ekspolozija ima svoj epicentar i svoj kraj ..onda bi ja teoreticare ove zavjere rado pitao sta je na kraju ili na repu tog praska ,neka provalija ,bezdan tamo ili nesto drugo ili slicno tome ,jer prasak se ne moze prenjeti u minus i plus bezkonacno

spavajte ko lavovi i ko kraljevi

01-30-2015 16:43 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
Stari Grad Stari Grad is a Male
moforaja

Poruka: 10597

... poslije ove vaše prièe ja ne mogu naæi ni vrata od dnevnog boravka... ne znam jesam li pošo ili došo... 17.gif

-

moju licnost , a ne moj forumski lik!!!
) uzasnoj , SVAKODNEVNOJ , kampanji proganjanja i omalovazavanja...
...sad ce se on malo presabrat pa napisat jedno dvije stranice seciranja moje licnosti i djela...sa papagajskim ponavljanjem niza neistina...
.. dosta je vise i tebe i tvoje
    tiranije

01-30-2015 16:48 Stari Grad is offline Pregledaj poruke od Stari Grad Dodaj Stari Grad u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: later YIM Screenname: later
pravimostarac
SexNepoznat

nadalje

da bi stvorio mora imati sposobnost (powerfull)

vjeèni uzrok ima volju (willful) da nešto stvori

ako ima volju onda ima i znanje (knowledge)

ako ima znanje i volju onda mora biti živ

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane pravimostarac dana 01-30-2015 u 16:59.

01-30-2015 16:58 pravimostarac is offline Pregledaj poruke od pravimostarac Dodaj pravimostarac u listu prijatelja
vjetar vjetar is a Male
moforaja

citat od Stari Grad:

... poslije ove vaše prièe ja ne mogu naæi ni vrata od dnevnog boravka... ne znam jesam li pošo ili došo... 17.gif

-

..dozovi se tobe i odma si posho

01-30-2015 17:01 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
moforaja

... pa valjda sam tada došo.

-

...sad ce se on malo presabrat pa napisat jedno dvije stranice seciranja moje licnosti i djela...sa papagajskim ponavljanjem niza neistina...
    tiranije

01-30-2015 17:03 Stari Grad is offline Pregledaj poruke od Stari Grad Dodaj Stari Grad u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: later YIM Screenname: later
vjetar vjetar is a Male
moforaja

citat od Stari Grad:

... pa valjda sam tada došo.

-

..tad si tek posho ,pravim putem

01-30-2015 17:33 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
vjetar vjetar is a Male
moforaja

..tamo cesh da dodjes

01-30-2015 17:34 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
moforaja

eno nam je dotur osvanuo na onoj temi o evoluciji, ili negdje drugo... preberi... 04.gif

... ko æe ga sad i ovdje gledat 07.gif

-

tiranije

01-30-2015 17:36 Stari Grad is offline Pregledaj poruke od Stari Grad Dodaj Stari Grad u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: later YIM Screenname: later
green green is a Male
Super Moderator

Poruka: 7085

citat od vjetar:

jer svaki prasak ili ekspolozija ima svoj epicentar i svoj kraj ..onda bi ja teoreticare ove zavjere rado pitao sta je na kraju ili na repu tog praska ,neka provalija ,bezdan tamo ili nesto drugo ili slicno tome ,jer prasak se ne moze prenjeti u minus i plus bezkonacno

a šta æemo ako je naš svemir samo jedan mjehur, jedan balon...
a balona ima koliko i pahuljica snijega iznad Prenja, recimo?

puknut æe jednom i ovaj naš balon ali rodiæe se neki novi... i tako iznova i ukrug

01-30-2015 17:38 green is offline Pregledaj poruke od green Dodaj green u listu prijatelja
    vjetar vjetar is a Male
    moforaja

..pucanje je predvidjeno smakom svijeta ,to je stvoritelj najavio ..na to mi ne mozemo uticati

01-30-2015 17:40 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
    Bridge Keeper
    SexNepoznat

Poruka: 360

citat od pravimostarac:

Gore spomenuti Dr, Jafar Sheik Idris u jednom od svojih predavanja kaže sljedeæe:

Unversum, kao nešto što nije postojalo nije moglo nastati iz nièega.
      Da bi nešto postalo i nastalo ono zavisi od vanjskog uzroka da ga dovede u postojanje.

Ono što je došlo u postojanje moze biti privremeno / temporalno
      Ili može biti trajno – everlasting.

I privremena i trajna egzistencija zavise o neèemu izvan njih. Oni zavise o vjeènom , o onome koje nema poèetka ni kraja, eternal cause.
      Vjeèno je ono što dovodi druge stvari u postojanje i održava ih u postojanju, dakle te druge stvari zavise o vjeènom. Privremena stvar nemože kreirati, dovesti u postojanje drugu stvar
      Sa druge strane vjeèni uzrok ne zavisi ni o èemu da bi postojalo.

Ne kontam zasto insistiras na filozofiranju, niko ovdje ne tvrdi da je Big Bang jedina tacna solucija i teorija postanka. Potenciras stvari sa kojima se svi slazemo - zar ti mislis da je meni jasno kako se iz cestice 'nicega' stvorio beskrajni kosmos? Bola nije mi jasno kako avion od 200 tona leti, a ne to. Ja samo zelim da naglasim da taj, ako ga ima, stvoritelj, ne bi trebao biti toliko sebican, sitnicav i narcisoidan da insistira na strahopostovanju, da nam brani drkat', jesti krmetinu, da nam odredjuje s kim u postelju leci i tako te, naizgled, banalne stvari koje su jako intimne i privatne i koje se nikoga ne ticu sem same osobe/individue. Dedera mi to razjasni, pusti culahije, jufke, oblande, juvalake i babina govna.

01-30-2015 17:51 Bridge Keeper is offline Posalji email za Bridge Keeper Pregledaj poruke od Bridge Keeper Dodaj Bridge Keeper u listu prijatelja
    vjetar vjetar is a Male
    moforaja

..da nema tih sitnica koje ti navodish onda bi ljudi bili slicni psima ,svak bi zvakog guzio ..jer ker kad poraste on ne raspoznaje svoju majku ..to sto jedemo krmetinu ili ne ,to gotovo da izbjegavaju i oni kojima je navodno nije ni zabranjena .. Kur an je zandja objava covjecanstvu ,ne samo muslimanim pa zasto onda ne uzeti nesto kao tacno iz te knjige a ne smatrati je sebicnoscu onog ko nas je stvorio ..pokrivene zene se spomnju u bibliji i ne samo u kur anu ..meni se ne dize kad sam na plazi ,znaci kad bi zene hodale gologuze ne bi uopste bile initeresantne pa sa toga aspekta i pokrivanje zena je interesantno nama muskima ..vidis da svi ovi primjeri koje si onako laicki naveo imaju nekoga smisla kad malo dublje ih analizirias a ne onakao povrsno ,sto bi meni Bog branio da ja drkam ,zato sto maltretiras svoju pshihu i svoj mozak

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane vjetar dana 01-30-2015 u 18:16.

01-30-2015 18:11 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
    pravimostarac
    SexNepoznat

Onaj koji te je stvorio i koji ti je odredio dan roðenja i dan tvoje smrti i da ti nemožeš ama baš ništa uèiniti po tome ti je i odredio kako da se ponašaš, samo za tvoje dobro
    i ne samo to nego ti je dao slobodu odabira

on je taj koji je je vlasnik svega pa i tebe i mene, i svega što je kreirao

kad bi svi ljudi svijeta vjreovali i svaki dan išli na hadž ili puzali na koljenima dok ne prokrvare
    i obratno kad bi svi ljudi svijeta odbili da vjeruju to Ga ne dodiruje

On je Kreator svega , nakon što je kreirao sve On je naravno i vlasnik toga i ne samo da je vlasnik nego se i brine o onomo što je stvorio u smislu opskrbe i on je disposer of all affairs

i iako ljudi odbijaju i radi sve ono što si nabrojao on je i dalje milsotiv i samilosan i ne uskraæuje im opskrbu

01-30-2015 18:18 pravimostarac is offline Pregledaj poruke od pravimostarac Dodaj pravimostarac u listu prijatelja
    moforaja

.... polako... kad naša ateistièka falanga krene na ovoj temi...

... sa æe vam dotur u predvodnici... ja na lijevom krilu... 02.gif

-

tiranije

01-30-2015 18:21 Stari Grad is offline Pregledaj poruke od Stari Grad Dodaj Stari Grad u listu prijatelja AIM Screenname: later YIM Screenname: later
    Bridge Keeper
    SexNepoznat

Poruka: 360

citat od vjetar:

..da nema tih sitnica koje ti navodish onda bi ljudi bili slicni psima ,svak bi zvakog guzio ..jer ker kad poraste on ne raspoznaje svoju majku ..to sto jedemo krmetinu ili ne ,to gotovo da izbjegavaju i oni kojima je navodno nije ni zabranjena .. Kur an je zandja objava covjecanstvu ,ne samo muslimanim pa zasto onda ne uzeti nesto kao tacno iz te knjige a ne smatrati je sebicnoscu onog ko nas je stvorio ..pokrivene zene se spomnju u bibliji i ne samo u kur anu ..meni se ne dize kad sam na plazi ,znaci kad bi zene hodale gologuze ne bi uopste bile initeresantne pa sa toga aspekta i pokrivanje zena je interesantno nama muskima ..vidis da svi ovi primjeri koje si onako laicki naveo imaju nekoga smisla kad malo dublje ih analizirias a ne onakao povrsno ,sto bi meni Bog branio da ja drkam ,zato sto maltretiras svoju pshihu i svoj mozak

Razumijem ja da se to trebalo braniti plemenima arapske peninsule, nepismenim pastirima i beduinima.

Kako je to danas relevantno kada imamo uredjena drustva i zakone?

Kad smo vec kod zabrana, interesantan text na temu gay pornografije i Islama... Pa ti dumaj.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/14/homosexuality-not-tolerated-pakistan-google-searches-gay-porn_n_3440586.html

01-30-2015 18:22 Bridge Keeper is offline Posalji email za Bridge Keeper Pregledaj poruke od Bridge Keeper Dodaj Bridge Keeper u listu prijatelja
    vjetar vjetar is a Male
    moforaja

..ja bi licno volio da ljudi ne gledaju i ne razmishljaju tako usko u pogledu zabrana koji se odnosi samo na muslimane ,jer te zabrane kad su objavljene objavljene su ljdima ,sledbenici tih zabrana su se nazvali muslimanima ..kur an je poslednja objava svim ljudima i onima koji je zele slediti ,slediti je mogu svi ..zbog takve objave i siroke primjene imamo danas veliki broj nauc nika i pametni ljudo koji su u imali namjeru da joj nadju mane pa su trazeci mane svatili da je to objava svima pa i njima samima i prihvatili je kao nesto isvorno i istinito ..ja ne kazem da su ostale knjige ne istinite ,ali su one dolazile ljudima u odredjenom vremenu i u odredjenim potrebama ljudskog roda ..to je sad drugo sto smo mi po rodjenju prihvatili razlicite knjige i razlicite svjetonadzore u nasim kucama ,ali da je kur an uputa cjelom covjecanstvo to je nedvojbeno tacno i zasigurno tako ..zato bi dobro bilo svima da ne trazimo mane u tim zabranama ili uputama vec da sagledavaju koristi od tih zabrana

broj ispravljanja poruke: 1, zadnji put od strane vjetar dana 01-30-2015 u 18:35.

01-30-2015 18:33 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
    pravimostarac
    SexNepoznat

Ako ima još kakva main stream teorija o nastanku svemira nauèno prihvaæena od astrofizièara pored Big Banga de nam je nabaci

01-30-2015 18:33 pravimostarac is offline Pregledaj poruke od pravimostarac Dodaj pravimostarac u listu prijatelja
    vjetar vjetar is a Male
    moforaja

citat od Stari Grad:

.... polako... kad naša ateistièka falanga krene na ovoj temi...

... sa æe vam dotur u predvodnici... ja na lijevom krilu... 02.gif

-

..bilo vas je mnogo vishe pa ste bili pobjedjeni

01-30-2015 18:34 vjetar is offline Pregledaj poruke od vjetar Dodaj vjetar u listu prijatelja
    Stranica (18): [1] 2 3 4 sljedeca » ... zadnja » nove poruke | aktuelne teme | forum
    Postavi novu temu Odgovori
    Go to:
    preveo sa engleskog: T&T   contact: admin@moforaja.com